Popular in Politics
Welcome to Wednesdays Night “TIME OUT IN TIME” from 8 pm to 9 pm and sometime 10 pm, where you can discover some original music and classic music from the 60s, 70, and even now from label bands that you might know, we are always looking to find songs with powerful lyrics and uplifting, the phone lines are always open for your opinion and suggestions (515) 602-9610 see Fort Worth Mayor Mattie Music Video at (fwdistrict5.com) Looking for Rocker and Bands that will fight for Free Speech
Real Talk with Pastor E LIVE
Join Pastor E WEEKLY for a variety of Real Talk discussions and current events aimed at discovering the truth that will set us free. Pastor E will discuss real life issues in and out of our communities with special quest dedicated to discovering the truth and exposing the lies we face.
Family, N.O.W. is the time to build our: Confidence to step out of the box. Courage to conquer your fears. Hope to exceed your expectations. Belief that you can manifest your dreams. Faith to believe in what you cannot see. Trust to know that there is a higher purpose for your life GOD and Regain your BIRTHRIGHTS in Christ N.O.W. 0-5!
We are fully devoted to Jesus. We believe that the door of salvation is always open to those in search of the truth. With open arms our ministry demonstrates Gods love and concern for our fellow man at every opportunity. Through works of charity and by actions in love, we feel that we are walking in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and will reach the lost and unsaved. Pastor E. Hamilton
Check out "The Urban Wire" Podcast Ep109 Senica Harris and Crew at www.youtube.com/ucofw or on Facebook Live! Join our Facebook group page "Urban Wire Media Network" for the livestream and to catch up on news updates, conversation and show listings Support us financially: $UrbanWire Advertise with us or submit story ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com TOPIC: Black Vote in 2024 and valuing our vote, voice, and choice.
"One Flag One Life Unbroken Resilience" is a dedicated organization with a heartfelt mission. We are here to provide unwavering support to service members, both current and former, who are navigating the challenging transitions in life and mental health. Our services extend to the brave first responders who may find themselves unsure of where to turn.
Our Commitment: - **Supporting Heroes:** We stand by the heroes who have dedicated their lives to serving others. Our organization is a beacon of hope for service members and first responders as they face life's transitions and mental health challenges.
- **Empowering Resilience:** We believe in the power of resilience. We empower individuals to tap into their inner strength, helping them overcome obstacles and find a path forward to brighter days.
- **Comprehensive Guidance:** One Flag One Life Unbroken Resilience offers a range of comprehensive guidance and resources. From mental health support to transition assistance, we're here to provide the help and direction you need.
- **Community and Connection:** Our organization fosters a sense of community and connection. We bring together like-minded individuals who understand the unique challenges that service members and first responders face.
- **Accessible Help:** We ensure that help is accessible. Whether you're seeking counseling, career guidance, or simply someone to talk to, we're here to provide the support you need, when you need it.
- **A Lifelong Commitment:** Our commitment to your well-being is lifelong. We're here for you as you navigate the twists and turns of life, offering unwavering support and understanding every step of the way.
One Flag One Life Unbroken Resilience is more than an organization; it's a lifeline for those who've dedicated themselves to the service of others. Together, we rise, overcome, and thrive. ????????
IF SOMEONE FORCES YOU TO GO ONE MILE , GO WITH HER TWO MILES. THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO WAYS TO CARRY OUT A TASK ; YOU CAN EITHER DO IT UNWILLINGLT AND COMPLAININGLY
WHILE TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH DOING AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE , OR YOU CAN DO IT JOYFULLY AND DILIGENTLY THEREBY ACCOMPLISHING MORE THAN WHAT' EXPECTED OF YOU. IF YOU WORK ACCORDING TO THE FIRST PRINCIPLE YOU WILL SOON FIND YOURSELF UNPOPULAR WITH YOUR SUPERIORS AND COLLEAGUES.
A taboo topic for the dinner table and social gatherings, politics both unite and divide our world. Especially every four years. BlogTalkRadio's Election coverage is vast, varied and accurate: We know it's not always the pundits with the best insight on today's political climate; our hosts represent the voice of the people, by the people, for the people. Whether you fall on the Conservative end of the spectrum, the Progressive, are moderate or somewhere on the many shades in between, you'll find plenty of commiseration with those who share your views, some of which are famous dignitaries like Michelle Obama and Kofi Annan, or famous actors, authors, news reporters, TV personalities, even comedians. The best part? If you've got something to say, you can start your own show! Go on, hop up on that soapbox and have at it – speak your mind, rant, rave and filibuster to your heart's content.