- Archived Episodes (1,786)
The end of August brings opportunities to clean up, organize, and take care of our energy with responsibility after the powerful transitions of the month. A significant timeline shift has occurred, and it is vital to honor your own path and speed now. Soul contracts have changed, as well, as new ones are arriving. Mercury enters Libra on August 29, where the Messenger planet will stay until Nov 5 due to an upcoming retrograde in late September. There will be opportunities to stand in your power and needs now without reverting to previous parts of yourself. Much more to share in this week’s podcast.
~~ September 2021 Soul Growth Astrology Webinars- Discover the main astrology and energy themes in 4 webinars, including the Virgo New Moon, Pisces Full Moon, and a deeper look at the personal planets. Use code VIRGO at checkout to get it for $11 USD.
The FDA’s two top vaccine official quit this week, reportedly upset that the Biden administration announced that most people would be offered a COVID booster shot eight months after vaccination before the FDA signed approved the idea.
SkyWatchTV was banned by YouTube! Please follow SkyWatchTV on Rumble: www.rumble.com/skywatchtv.
5) Afghanistan will define Biden’s legacy; 4) New research shows natural immunity far more effective than COVID vaccines; 3) Ida floods the Eastern Seaboard; 2) Abortion activists furious at Supreme Court ruling on Texas fetal heartbeat law; 1) San Francisco to pay people not to shoot each other.
In today's show, Dr. Howk discusses:
1. I think Jordan Peterson has done a fantastic job of exploring the evolutionary basis for Jungian archetypes. He appears to have a firm grasp on the literature, and he is convinced there is consilience between the two fields. In particular, Peterson's synthesis places institutions such as Christianity in a dramatic new context. But then again, this is an argument I imagine Richard Dawkins would be vehemently opposed to. The debates on religion between Peterson and Sam Harris serve to illustrate this intellectual divide. So where do you stand on this matter, Jen? Is Jordan Peterson right? Can we bridge the gap between Jung and EP? If yes, what implications does this have? If no, what convinced you?
2. In a female dominanted enviroment...workplaces, when there is no man. there there is an air of competitivness and cattyness, that can linger.. Once a man is introduced, even if he is not in a position of power, the relaxation is palpable. Why is this?..why is the female competition not ramped up.....Why does the roster settle the hens?
3. My employer, like many others, is adopting many trainings and policies based around words like "equity", "inclusion", "systemic racism". I work in public sector for a large west coast city so my coworkers are very liberal and 72 percent non-white, so the majority view is very much "woke" Obviously the answer is to just stay out of any discussion but are there any other strategies that I could use to avoid conflict with out having to pledge allegiance to "blank slateism"? How do you guys avoid the nasty labels that come with the uncomfortable insights of EP? Could we soon see widespread persecution of evolutionary thinkers?
Dear beloved Goddesses and Gods,
In this 3D reality, there appears so much turmoil and suffering. To make changes, our our thoughts and feelings must change about it. Let go of old programing and conditioning. We are presently shifting above and beyond this 3D veil. Stay focused instead on the exciting transition we are in moving through as more and more higher frequencies are infusing our world. Let every moment be filled with our Selfless love and joy and strength to guide us in our daily intentions, manifestations, words and actions. We are the great Creators! Simple but it takes the Awakened (we as ONE) to change first our perspective and then move into Action of Love and Freedom and Knowing. We do our part Together because Together we are invincible!
Come and join us on our Saturday call with Zorra, Zaraya, Dr Tom, a special Guest and Q&A.
FYI: Update from Shelton Thursday, 9-3-2021 " All things are looking good. Everything should be completed now. The final 11 Programs of settlements and contracts F&P's, CMKX etc. included are being completed this weekend. Everything is ready and everyone is waiting on the US. Still need the final lockdown of rates and notifications.Great news by Tuesday." Link to help educate others - Topic Covid, jabs (Very Powerful) pass this on to others. https://odysee.com/DRCARRIEMADEJ-INTERVIEW_FINAL:622c9804fb8de8308c74ce31c7d3a0fa10188566 XELLISS: World renowned biochemist/nutritionist Rena Davis- worth the listen. Wednesday 08/18/21 Practitioner's Webinar Recording: https://xjumpstart.com/is-whole-food-nutrition-better/ Love, Zorra, Zaraya and Jane
When your child doesn't want foods to touch...
Does your child have a short list of foods they will eat? Do they prefer to eat the same meal every day? Do they need to know food plans in advance? In this episode, Carol and Anne share possible eating tendencies of Type 4 children. You'll see how their all-or-nothing nature can manifest at mealtimes, and how to make the experience enjoyable for both you and your child.
This episode’s Parenting Practice
Listen to this week's episode. Pay attention to which tip catches your attention. Then practice that tip throughout the week as you communicate about mealtime, prepare food, or sit down to eat. Learn more from Carol each week! Visit thechildwhisperer.com and receive Carol and Anne's weekly Parenting Practice right to your inbox.
HR Happy Hour Episode 496 - Supporting Neurodiversity in the Workplace
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Ed Thompson, CEO and Founder of Uptimize
This episode of the HR Happy Hour is brought to you by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Paychex just released its 2021 Pulse of HR Report, which sheds light on what businesses need to do right now to meet the new expectations of a workforce no longer satisfied by the status quo. The fifth annual report provides an in-depth look at how HR professionals are contributing to the success of the companies they serve during this transformative time. To learn how your peers are navigating the start of a new workplace era, download the report at payx.me/pulse21.
This week we talked with Ed Thompson from Uptimize about neurodiversity at work, embracing diversity of thought, and how inclusion looks when attracting and training new talent.
- What is neurodiversity?
- How to approach different thinking styles in the workplace
- Targeted trainings for us through the employee lifecycle
- How is productivity affected if an organization isn't supportive of neurodiversity?
Thank you Ed, for joining us! Remember to subscribe to the HR Happy Hour wherever you get your podcasts.
Joe Pronesti and Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton sit down with Jerry Tracy and Jack Murphy, the authors of a forthcoming book on high-rise firefighting.
On this episode of "On the Shoulders of Giants- Talking Old Timers with Thomas", Thomas and Julie welcome Alberta investigator Cameron Young. They discuss investigations and reports from Canada, and the methods Cameron uses to find people who have had encounters to interview, some "old school ways" that even Thomas himself was thrilled to hear about. Also, he talk about the places he investigates in the vast forests and bush of his homeland. He also has a lot of insight and knowledge of the "Old Timers" and the importance of what Dahinden, Green, Byrne and others have brought to the table. Tune in to find out who his favorite investigator is, and his thoughts on all of the unbelievable claims many people make in regards to the Bigfoot Enigma.
Check out Cameron's FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2806247296141160
Thank you for your support.
Brought to you by Monster X Radio!
Join Commander Colucci for another no holds barred "Open Phones"!! We will be discussing the fear that White Americans appear to be suffering from of losing their jobs. White American's have clearly been strongly influenced by their careers and paychecks as opposed to their morals, as it should be. Let's talk about it tonight!!!